Hiking within the Kitzbüheler Alps
Children like to have fun during a hiking trip AND they want to experience nature adventures! Why not?
Here you can find hiking trip tours, themed hiking trails and special offers - all based on family hiking holidays here with us in Westendorf and the surrounding area!
Themed Hiking Trips for the entire Family
- Filzalmsee Lake
- Brixner Wanderschmetterling (Hiking Butterfly)
- Adlerweg (Adler hiking trail)
Geocaching is the new high-tech treasure hunt, which can be played in Westendorf & Kirchberg by adventurers with GPS gadgets. 'Geocachers' search for containers, so-called Geocaches, hidden amongst the unique nature of the Westendorf mountains, and endeavour to solve the enclosed puzzles. Only those who work out the next set of co-ordinates have a chance to seek out the final hiding place!
An exciting digital hiking adventure for young and old!
Geocaching in Westendorf
- Treasure Coordinates and Descriptions
- The Basics of a Digital Treasure Hunt
- The Rules of Geocaching
- Types of Geocaches
- Grades of Difficulty for Geocoaching
- The GPS Gadget
Or would you rather prefer visiting one of the surrounding playgrounds?
Let's go and play!
- Brixen im Thale: Erlensee playground
- Kirchberg: adventure playground in the woods, Kneipp area Aschau and children's playground Meitlfeld
- Westendorf: children's playground